Hey there! I got my August PopSugar Must Have Bag and I let me just say, I was looking forward to it because when I picked up the box I thought, “hmm…why is it a little heavy?”
Well, maybe because there was a bunch of stuff in the box! So lets get to it!
By the way, if you didn’t read my last post on my July Must Have Bag you should check that out because that was the first bag that PopSugar did and that was also pretty exciting stuff and gives you more info about what this is all about. (Totally worth it!)
Anyway, what made the box heavy was the glass bottle with liquid I labeled as number 9. You can look at what it is with it’s corresponding number below. :) The only thing in the picture that I didn’t represent as it came is number 4. Number 4 came in a box of 4. But to save space and to look nice in a picture, I thought I would just put the one glass.
This time PopSugar provided descriptions (Yay!), so I will use those below and then below that, what I think of it. Then, the links go to where the products are sold. Food products you would find at your local grocery store.
- Postagram Prints - Free!
Send your loved ones your gorgeous Instagram pictures right from your iPhone or Android with Postagram. Enjoy 10 free prints on us, and brighten someone’s day with a pretty, personalized greeting!
- At first I couldn’t think of a use I would have for this but then a few days later I thought of my aunt in Arkansas. I knew she would love to get fun postcards like this from me.
- PopPhysique Original Butt DVD- $14.99
With the Original Butt series, the combination of Pilates, yoga, and micropulsing to sculpt your body will leave you feeling sore, stretched, and smiling for more.
- To be honest, I’m not really into working out infront of the TV type of person. Some people like it a lot better than going to the gym. I rather go to the gym. I did look a the reviews on the though and people really like this. I’m thinking of giving this away for Christmas as a gift to someone who I know would just LOVE this and is right up their alley.
- Pretzel Crisps
Our YumSugar editors love them because you can easily dip them, dress them up with fancy garnishes, or cover them in chocolate.
- OH MAN! I love Pretzel Crisps. I dip these into Nutella. Actually, I dip everything into Nutella, but especially this. The whole entire bag is now gone and has been devoured (I introduced a family friend to Nutella).
- Govino Wine Glasses - 12.95 for a pack of 4
They’re shatterproof, but still look like crystal, and have a handy indentation to ensure that you wont drop your wine while mingling. You can also throw them in your dishwasher.
- I really like these wine glasses. Also, if you’re wondering, these hold 16 oz. On the website they also have an 8 oz flute and 12 oz cocktail glass.
- Tatcha Blotting Papers - $12
These pretty, all-natural, Japanese papers absorb oil without stripping makeup.
- I am maybe not the best person to tell you how these work since I have dry skin but I did try it. Never have used blotting papers but when I have seen other people use it with oily skin they get nice and oily while I barely got anything on it. So…all I can say is…beautiful packaging! :)
- Benzier Family Winery
Bring a bit of wine country into your home with this exclusive coupon to une of our favorite spots. Cute coasters included.
- I took off the coupon that came on the coasters to take a picture of the coasters. The coupon was for 15% off wine. You can click on the link to go to the website and check out their wine selection. Unfortunately, they really limit what they can ship out to Ohio so we will see if I will be buying something from them.
- Bear Naked Granola
Bear Naked has been one of our go-to granola brands for years; the Fruit and Nut variety is just the right mixture of sweet and salty and it will give you energy to last all day long.
- You see that picture up there? Yeah right after that, I are all of that granola. Yum. That’s all I have to say.
- Sprout Exfoliator $28 & Cleanser $24
Brooklyn-based Sprout Skin-care’s products are all-natural and sustainably sourced, which is great, but you’ll undoubtedly be impressed by how they work, too. The tea tree oil and rosewater extract cleanser is simple and fresh.
- I just used the two products to tell you my first impressions about them…and…I cannot…stop…touching…my…face…it’s so soft!! I used the exfoliator first and pat dried my face and was super impressed how soft my face was. It’s not really abrasive, which I was surprises I even liked it because I like my exfoliants to rub my skin off (I know, not good). Then used the cleanser as the directions said, by applying with a cotton ball all over my face then rinsing. I hated it at first, my face was sticky and weird. Came to my desk and touched my now fully dried face and it was SUPER SOFT! In love. (Below I will have close ups of the bottles)
- Alora Ambiance Reed Diffuser in Isola - $60
Lisa Sugar says, “I first discovered Alora diffusers five years ago and have been using them ever since. The bottles are simple and clean, and the wooden diffuser sticks last for months. It’s low maintenance and looks great in kitchens, in bathrooms, and on living room shelves.”
- I have never used one of these type of diffusers. The website says it smells like gardenia, tuberose, and fig. It actually smells really good and while I don’t think it’ll be using it because I can see myself knocking it over and spilling it everywhere this would be a wonderful gift.
- Baggu Bag in Electric Purple - $9
Your trip to the grocery store or farmers marker has never been cuter. It can hold up to 50 lbs. and is machine washable. Plus we love all the bright, fun colors and patterns it comes in.
- Last but not least, all this stuff is on top of a Baggu Bag. I love Baggu, never owned anything from them but always wanted to. The reason I have never owned anything from Baggu is because I’ve wanted one of their leather bags which are more than I’ve wanted to spend on just a plain tote. My mom ended up stealing the bag when she saw it because she is silly like that. :)
Well now, I’ll show you close up of those cute bottles…
By the way, the exfoliator totally smelled like oats. Just saying.
I recommend signing up for the PopSugar Must Have Bag
. While it is $35 a month for a bag of stuff you don’t know what you’ll get and maybe things you won’t use like the diffuser and DVD, it’s worth it because it’s a full size product and it comes in it’s original packaging meaning you can give it away as a gift. Try it for a month or two and see if it’s for you. Also, if you read any of the Sugar sites (such as I read GeekSugar or BellaSugar) they have special offers for new subscribers so look out for those! :)
Hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend!
I’ll have another post up on Thursday, so look for that.